Never Going To Let You Cocoa
Watch out and move over, we're coming through with some HOT STUFF. If there's one feeling we love, it's a crisp 50 degree fall day with a dog by our side and a mug of warmth in our hand. A little soy whip on top is just an added bonus!
Designed and handmade in Brooklyn New York, this eco-friendly dog toy is made of durable cotton canvas, cozy cotton Sherpa, and features hand-drawn illustrations that are printed using non-toxic and vegan-friendly inks! Your dog will love fetching and tugging this toy and will stay interested and engaged with our giant blaster squeaker inside!
6.5 in. x 7.5 in. (15 cm x 19 cm)
*because each toy is handmade, there may be a slight variation in size and appearance.
- Cotton Linen Canvas
- Printed Graphic using inks free of animal products and that meet the Oeko-Tex 100 requirements to be free of restricted chemicals
- Organic Cotton Sherpa
- 100% recycled cotton stuffing made from textile waste from the fashion industry
- 100% Organic Cotton Thread
- EVA PLastic Squeaker (Want your toy to be 100% plastic-free? Send us an email along with your order info and we'll be happy to leave the squeaker out!)
- Wash in cold water. Tumble dry
Has your dog loved their toy to pieces? This toy is 90% cotton and 10% EVA plastic squeaker. If your dog hasn’t already done so, separate out the squeaker from the fabric outside and cotton fill. All fabric and filling can be recycled anywhere accepting textile recycling. Reach out to your local recycling organization to see if they have any textile programs in place or suggestions on where to recycle textile scraps. While you’ve got them on the phone, ask if they accept EVA plastic to dispose of your squeaker as well!
Because all items are made to order, orders may take up to one week from the order date before shipping.